This resource is no longer available
Data Protection Report 2008: Best Practices in Data Backup & Recovery
With the incredible rate of data growth today, data protection demands have also increased enormously. Since data will only continue to grow, 2008 will be a pivotal year to get your data protection strategies solidified.
To understand how organizations view data protection today, the research company Excillio Group surveyed over 135 storage professionals to identify the emerging technologies, trends and best practices regarding data protection for 2008.
Read this white paper to learn the results of this survey that identifies key questions, including:
- Top data protection priorities for 2008
- Anticipated technology implementations for 2008
- Current and planned use of remote sites and disk-based data protection tools
- Current and planned use of SANs and WANs
- Status of business continuity and disaster recovery planning and implementation
Discover what's in store for 2008 today.
- Overland Storage
- 12 Feb 2008
- 01 Jan 2008
- 13 Page(s)
- White Paper