This resource is no longer available
The HP Business Intelligence Maturity Model: describing the BI journey
HP designed the BI Maturity Model to help organizations map progress in BI adoption in terms of business enablement, strategy and program management and information management. Stages range from simply running your day-to-day business to creating strategic agility:
- Operations, focusing on running the business
- Improvement, focusing on measuring and monitoring the business
- Alignment, focusing on integrating performance management and intelligence
- Empowerment, focusing on business innovation and people productivity
- Excellence, focusing on strategic agility and differentiation.
Understand where your organization is today and learn how to help it evolve toward BI excellence.
- 28 Nov 2007
- 01 Sep 2007
- 8 Page(s)
- White Paper