This resource is no longer available
Simplifying Data Centers & Storage Area Networks by Creating a Virtual Infrastructure Layer
A virtual infrastructure layer can help your organization adapt to the
dynamic needs of a virtualized data center by providing a more secure
environment that enables a hands-off approach to managing the SAN.
This Webcast provides an overview of the technology as well as its
- Automated and secure equipment additions, moves or changes
- Reduced threats of security breaches
- Integrated and scalable monitoring and diagnostics
- Reduced network bottlenecks and load balancing insight
- Redundant failover paths for critical data connections
- And more
View this Webcast to learn more.
Vice President and CTO
With over 17 years of experience, Larry Cantwell has held engineering leadership positions in networking and storage industries in companies such as IBM, General Electric, CNT Corporation, Tacit Networks and Packeteer Corporation. Larry holds a BS in Electrical Engineering from R.I.T. and an MBA from Rutgers University where he currently teaches as an adjunct professor. Larry holds several patents for switching advancements.
- OnPATH Technologies
- Nov 15, 2007, 12:00 EST (17:00 GMT)