Building a High Performance iSCSI SAN
iSCSI has emerged as the most flexible and easy to use method for connecting servers to high performance storage. File serving, Exchange, database, backup and video are just some of the applications that can benefit from iSCSI.
Join Microsoft and Alacritech to learn how you can use Windows Unified Data Storage Server 2003 to build an iSCSI SAN that provides the performance and high availability that your data center requires.
Join this webcast to learn about:
- The advantages of Windows Unified Data Storage Server 2003
- How TCP acceleration can improve performance for both block and file level storage access
- How to reduce overall costs to the data center
- Ways to get the most out of your data storage
- How to deploy Windows Unified Data Storage Server 2003 and Alacritech Scalable Network Accelerators for the best price performance
Director of Product Marketing, Alacritech, Inc.
As Director of Product Marketing Keith Parker is responsible for product marketing and management of the Alacritech Scalable Network Accelerators and iSCSI Scalable Network Accelerators. He is responsible for product development and launch, channel marketing, and industry partnerships. An eleven year industry veteran, Keith has worked extensively with SCSI, RAID, Networking, FC, NAS, SAN, iSCSI and Server Clustering technologies.
Sr. Product Manager - Storage Marketing, Microsoft Corp.
Sabrinath S. Rao (Rao) is the Sr. Product Manager responsible for Storage Marketing at Microsoft Corporation. In his role Rao is responsible for positioning and promoting Microsoft's storage portfolio which includes the storage technologies in the Windows Server, Windows Storage Server, Windows Unified Data Storage Server and System Center Data Protection Manager. Rao has over seven years of experience in the Storage Industry and holds a Bachelor of Sciences in Electrical Engineering from The University of Michigan - Ann Arbor.
- Alacritech, Inc.
- Oct 25, 2007, 09:00 EDT (13:00 GMT)