This resource is no longer available
Buying Storage - What the Vendors Don't Want You to Know - SD New York City 2007
Are you planning to make a major storage purchase this year? Need to get more from your current storage budget? Are you not really sure if you are getting the best price from your storage vendors? These are just a few of the important questions you should think about before you make your next major storage purchase.
In this presentation, industry expert Bill Peldzus, highlights the questions you should be asking ALL of your storage vendors and other important tips and techniques for writing an air-tight RFI or RFP (they are different!). Based upon real case studies and actual customer purchasing engagements, this presentation explains:
- The importance of a storage reference architecture
- Differences between on RFI and RFP and when to use each
- How to improve negotiation techniques
- The important items to evaluate beyond just price
- And much more
Download this presentation today.
Director, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery & Data Center,
- Storage Decisions and 3PAR
- 24 Sep 2007
- 21 Sep 2007