This resource is no longer available
The Business Case for Enterprise VoIP
- Measurable, real-world user productivity benefits
- Greater voice messaging accessibility and efficiency
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Immediate and long-term hard cost savings
- Reduced expense of telecom administrator moves, adds, and changes (MACs)
- Simplified management of servers, systems, endpoints, and network
- Greater flexibility of component selection
AuthorsStephen M. Sacker Strategic Marketing Engineer with Intel IT, Intel Corporation Stephen M. Sacker is a strategic marketing engineer with Intel IT.
Matthew Santaiti Product Marketing Engineer with the Communications Infrastructure Group, Intel Corporation Matthew Santaiti is a product marketing engineer with the Communications Infrastructure Group at Intel Corporation.