This resource is no longer available
NAS Management Software
NAS management software allows administrators to deploy, configure, allocate and maintain NAS appliances and gateways within the data center and often times, across the enterprise. But although NAS management software is increasingly flexible, it is also more complex and requires careful consideration.
This buying guide from SearchStorage.com highlights specific considerations for NAS management software, as well as specifications to help make on-the-spot product comparisons between vendors. Download this guide to discover what you should be looking for when making a purchase, including:
- What are the features of the software?
- Will the requirements fit my system's needs?
- Is there going to be a major cost impact?
- How can I adapt to the management skill set?
- And more
Stephen J. Bigelow
- agami Systems, created by SearchStorage.com
- 06 Aug 2007
- 08 Dec 2006
- White Paper