This resource is no longer available
DR: It's All about the Data - SD Chicago 2007
Unfortunately, it seems like there is a major DR event almost every year. This presentation will either help to kick-start a new DR plan, or help validate the plan you already have implemented.
In this presentation, Bill Peldzus, Director of Storage Architecture at GlassHouse Technologies Inc., covers some of the major points surrounding DR, including:
- Recovery Time and Recovery Point Objectives
- Replication schemas
- Important issues when planning a recovery strategy
- The difference between operational and disaster recovery
- Key tips for success, including testing techniques
- And more
Director of Storage Architecture,
GlassHouse Technologies Inc.
- Storage Decisions sponsored by CIENA Corporation
- 14 May 2007
- 11 May 2007