'Hot Type: Security Books in Audio' featuring 'Endpoint Security' by Mark S. Kadrich
Despite massive investments in security technology and training, hackers are increasingly succeeding in attacking networks at their weakest links: their endpoints. In this Podcast, author Mark S. Kadrich, president and CEO of The Security Consortium, reads an excerpt from his book, "Endpoint Security".
Drawing on powerful process control techniques, Kadrich shows you how to:
- Systematically prevent and eliminate network contamination and infestation
- Safeguard your company's endpoints against today's newest threats
- Prepare yourself for tomorrow's attacks
- Utilize technical innovations ranging from network admission control to "trusted computing"
Unlike traditional "one-size-fits-all" solutions, Kadrich's approach reflects the unique features of every endpoint, from its applications to its environment. This Podcast presents specific, customized strategies for Windows PCs, notebooks, Unix/Linux workstations, Macs, PDAs, Smartphone's, cell phones, embedded devices, and more.
Discover a breakthrough strategy for protecting all your endpoint devices, from desktops and notebooks to PDAs and cell phones and check out this Podcast today.
Mark S Kadrich
President and CEO, The Security Consortium
- Information Security Magazine
- 03 May 2007
- May 8, 2007, 09:00 EDT (13:00 GMT)