This webcast identifies the trends towards the outsourcing of business and technology processes, and how that can increase systemic and operational risk within an enterprise. The webcast will outline how a mixture of policy, procedure and technologies can mitigate the threats posed by hackers. Attendees will learn how to implement a robust risk management framework, including penetration testing within current outsourcing arrangements. Attendees will also understand:
- How and why to conduct penetration testing as a best practice.
- Whether your company has layered security as outlined in a Twelve Layer Matrix
- If your service provider has incidence response plans.
- Why it is critical to ensure affiliates/subcontractors to your primes are secure.
In this webcast, Tom Kellermann, VP of Security Awareness will attempt to outline a risk management strategy for mitigating cascading risk in a digital world.
Core Security VP
Member of The Commission on Cyber Security for the 44th Presidency, and former member of the World Bank Treasury Security TeamMichael Yaffe
Director of Product Marketing, Core Security Technologies
In his role at Core Security Technologies, Michael is responsible for driving the company's marketing and communication efforts. His responsibilities include strategic alliances, partnerships, public and analyst relations and promotion. He is an industry veteran with over 13 years of experience in marketing, communications and sales. Michael has a record of achievement in developing marketing strategy, communications, branding and demand-generation programs for emerging companies.
- Core Security Technologies
- Apr 26, 2007, 14:00 EDT (18:00 GMT)