This resource is no longer available
Achieving a Successful IP Telephony Transition
Moving voice communications onto the data network is a complex process with many uncertainties. Factors that need to be analyzed are:
- The current voice communication environment
The readiness of the data network to support real-time voice applications
- Historical call volume and circuit use
- The impact of adding voice to the data network
- Calculating the expected total-cost-of-ownership (TCO)
- Minimizing enterprise-wide risks
- And much more
Aside from simple data gathering and reporting, analytics help identify and present useful information to assist in the business decision making process. Read this paper to examine some of the challenges businesses face when planning a transition to IP telephony. Learn the many advantages of using analytics before, during and after the convergence process.
- SyncVoice Communications, Inc.
- 21 Mar 2007
- 28 Feb 2007
- 9 Page(s)
- White Paper