Harness the Power of Virtualization for Server Consolidation
sponsored by Novell, Inc.

The average server workload in an enterprise environment ranges from 5 to 40 percent, leaving at least 60 percent of the available capacity unused. Still, the majority of today's data centers run a single application on a single server, creating server sprawl and resulting in more money spent on hardware and the resources required to manage it.

In this white paper, learn how employing server virtualization solutions can:

  • Reduce sprawl and maximize workloads
  • Decrease hardware costs by reducing the number of physical servers
  • Increase resource efficiency, flexibility and scalability
  • Reduce server provision time
  • Improve troubleshooting
  • Achieve high availability and non-stop maintenance
  • Tighten application security
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)
 
Available Resources from Novell, Inc.
See what other users are reading via our Daily Top 50 Report
.

About TechTarget:

TechTarget provides enterprise IT professionals with the information they need to perform their jobs - from developing strategy, to making cost-effective IT purchase decisions and managing their organizations' IT projects - with its network of technology-specific Web sites, events and magazines

All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2014, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement