This resource is no longer available
Pumping up Array Performance
As data wends it ways from hosts, through the fabric and to the array, it encounters many potential bottlenecks. But that also means there are a number of ways to improve storage subsystem performance.
In this keynote session, from Storage Decisions New York 2006, Ray Lucchesi, President Silverton Consulting, discusses why the key to the tuning process is a thorough understanding of your application requirements. Find out how to uncover those helpful tips and tricks.
- Performance fundamentals
- Primary performance impacts
- Secondary performance impacts
- Performance limiters
- Workload characterization tools
- Timing of performance choices
- Storage Decisions sponsored by CIENA Corporation
- 07 Dec 2006
- 01 Dec 2006
- 19 Page(s)
- White Paper