This resource is no longer available
Best Practices for Monitoring a Data Center and NOC
The hidden costs and operational complexity of traditional monitoring solutions often times makes it too expensive to implement as well as maintain. This webcast provides insight on and best practices for monitoring your data center and NOC.
View this webcast to gain expert insight on:
Why Data Center monitoring and management is a business process, not a software tool
- Web-based data center monitoring
- Standards-based systems and open source solutions - what they are and why they matter
- Choosing automation rather than consulting or manpower intensive approaches
- Demand simple license terms from vendors and avoid products with add-on modules or hidden costs
President & CEO CITTIO, Inc.
Jamie Lerner has over 14 years of experience in software development and management of high growth companies, including XUMA, Inc. and Platinum Technology. Lerner is currently the President and CEO of CITTIO Inc., an enterprise software company that delivers WatchTower, a leading system monitoring and management tool.
- Dec 8, 2006, 14:00 EST (19:00 GMT)