This resource is no longer available
Messaging Security: Preventing Data Loss and Malware Infection through Electronic Communications
In this webcast, discover the many procedures, tools and policies available to Windows security administrators to secure an enterprise's electronic communications.
Topics covered include:
- Practical application of email and IM encryption
- Protecting end users from phishing
- Reasons for and ways to archive Instant Messaging conversations
- Drafting an enforceable IM use policy
- Assessing and mitigating the danger of IM viruses
SpeakerMike Cobb Founder and Managing Director, Cobweb Applications Ltd.
Michael Cobb, CISSP-ISSAP is a renowned security author with more than 10 years of experience in the IT industry and another 16 years of experience in finance. He is the founder and managing director of Cobweb Applications Ltd., a consultancy that offers IT training and support in data security and analysis. He co-authored the book IIS Security and has written numerous technical articles for leading IT publications. Michael is also a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator and a Microsoft Certified Professional.