This resource is no longer available
Securing the Extended Enterprise
Today, one-third of security breaches can be traced back to a partner and nearly 13 percent of breached organizations have severed relationships with partners due to information security concerns. How can you make sure this doesn't happen to your company? This webcast helps you answer this question and discusses concerns, solutions and trends in partner security.
Attend this webcast and learn:
- How, as a potential partner, proven compliance can be a competitive advantage
- Why you need to document and demonstrate to clients, partners, auditors, and regulators that your business can be trusted
- How every vendor, partner, or even internal business unit represents a potential security risk
- How a programmatic, pragmatic approach to partner assessments can dramatically reduce risks and reduce costs
Kerry T. Bailey
Senior Vice President of Global Services, Cybertrust
Kerry Bailey is the senior vice president of global services for Cybertrust. Mr. Bailey is responsible for developing the company's service offerings, managing the global operations of the Cybertrust's managed security services worldwide as well as managing the U.S. Federal Business Unit. Mr. Bailey is an 18-year veteran of the information systems industry with extensive experience in both the private and public sector.Sandra Palumbo
Senior Analyst Security Solutions & Services Decision Service, Yankee Group
Sandra Palumbo is a senior analyst for the Security Solutions & Services Decision Service Managed and Mobile Security. She focuses on the managed security services space, including pure play providers, telecommunications and network service providers, and systems integrators. Her research focuses on the mid-market and enterprise space addressing both supply and demand-side drivers, inhibitors and the strategic direction and growth of the MSSP space.
- Nov 30, 2006, 12:00 EST (17:00 GMT)