This resource is no longer available
Trends and Directions in Web-Based Support
Research shows that 47% of IT spending is going towards the total cost of support and maintenance. The business of taking care of remote hardware and software has never been bigger. A key enabler of successful, scalable managed services is the ability to support an unattended system securely and efficiently, across whatever network infrastructure exists. Read this paper to learn how virtual support network technology can help you better manage your IT systems.
Based on successful adoptions across the industry, this report identifies ten best practices developed by leading practitioners of virtual support networks, including:
- Allowing for customer ease of use
- Setting expectations and measuring effectiveness
- Creating a dedicated remote support team
- Selecting a technology partner that best fits your needs
- WebEx Communications, Inc.
- 12 Oct 2006
- 11 Oct 2006
- 9 Page(s)
- White Paper