This resource is no longer available
E-Guide: Exchange Server Disaster Recovery
Even administrators with significant Exchange experience struggle to understand the amount of information regarding Exchange Server disaster recovery (DR). And developing an email DR plan is downright intimidating when there is more than one server involved.
This white paper provides a checklist of Exchange DR best practices for Exchange Server. Following these nine steps and best practices will provide the foundation for the implementation of a reliable DR plan for Exchange within your enterprise.
Get a detailed overview of the following steps for Exchange DR:
- Understanding Exchange databases
- Building your plan around the technology at hand
- Keeping email in perspective
- Configuring server hardware for DR
- Configuring Exchange for DR
- Simulating a disaster
- Learning from others mistakes and successes
- Considering offsite storage and remote recovery