This resource is no longer available
10 steps to effective vulnerability management services
This webcast will provide smart shopper advice for any organization looking for a vulnerability management service. Burton Group senior analyst Diana Kelley walks attendees through the 10 steps that should be part of any outsourcing plan. She reviews best practices for ensuring accountability, effective liaison management and understanding how these providers operate.
Attendees will learn:
- How to effectively work with a VM service provider
- How to decide when and what to automate, such as who controls the management console and how responses are initiated
- Effective techniques for maintaining transparency into collected data
- How to react to problems like overly invasive scans or production server outages
- Essentials to include in every service level agreement
SpeakerDiana Kelley Partner, SecurityCurve
Diana Kelley is a partner with Amherst, N.H.-based consulting firm SecurityCurve. She formerly served as vice president and service director with research firm Burton Group. She has extensive experience creating secure network architectures and business solutions for large corporations and delivering strategic, competitive knowledge to security software vendors.