This resource is no longer available
Six Tips Small and Midsize Businesses Can Use to Protect Their Critical Data
Today's data protection challenge poses substantial risks to companies of all sizes, but they pose the greatest risk to small and midsize businesses.
Here are six tips every small and midsized business can use to more effectively protect their critical data - and recover faster from downtime.
- Think People, Policies and Priorities First
- Get the Data out of the Building
- Calculate the Costs of Downtime
- Think Beyond Tape To Achieve Your Recovery Objectives
- Make it Easy for Users to Restore Themselves
- Make Sure You Really Can Restore In Different Situations
- Double-Take Software
- 18 Feb 2004
- 01 Jun 2005
- White Paper